In this course, you will :
- Begin collecting ideas and creating your mood board while answering some basic project questions.
- Check out the supplies you'll need for lettering practise and pattern creation.
- Before you begin, learn Ciara's techniques for building letters and word layouts. Continue with embroidery techniques, taking Ciara's advice on how to convey your message with threads into consideration.
- Learn how to turn a rough sketch into a finished pattern ready for embroidery.
- Discover the various methods for transferring your pattern to the back of a jacket.
- Learn Ciara's tricks for creating eye-catching colour palettes for embroidery, as well as some fundamental colour theory.
- Examine various embellishment options for your embroidered lettering, such as sequins, beading, and more.
- Before seeing Ciara's tips on how to share your creation on social media, see how to personalise your garment and make it work with your personal style.
1. Foundations and Techniques
- What Inspires You?
- What You Will Need
- Lettering Foundations
- Embroidery Foundations
2. Embroidering Your Vision
- Pattern Making
- Pattern Transfer
- Final Color Selection
- Embroidering the Pattern
3. Styling and Sharing
- Optional Embellishments
- Styling Your Garment