In this course, you will :
- Investigate various locations for inspiration for ideas. Learn how to develop your ideas and turn them into a mood board concept deck for style, set design, and more.
- Discover your personal aesthetic and how to expand on it, then learn how to choose the best crew for your photoshoot. Learn about the equipment and materials that will be used for the final project.
- Prepare your set and begin filming! Use your concept deck to help you style your photoshoot set, including lighting and props. Choose a variety of looks for your model, taking into account outfits, hair, and make-up.
- Lauren walks you through the process of working with props, camera angles, poses, and more.
- Choose your best photos and edit them in Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Talks about how to build your portfolio, how to work with commercial and editorial clients, and how to approach each of them. To round out the course, hear her advice on how to use Instagram as a tool for sharing your work.
- Learn how to create a creative concept deck, run your own photoshoot, and edit photos in Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Tips to Develop Your Unique Style
- Building a Concept Deck
- Selecting Your Crew
2. The Photoshoot
- Preparing the Set
- Exploring PVC Plastic/Vynil Props
- Using the Shower Curtain
- Photos With Handheld Props
- Selecting and Editing Your Images
- Building Your Portfolio and Finding Clients