In this course, you will learn :
- Make a Google Merchant account and use it to run high-converting Google Shopping ads.
- Get cheap ad clicks from profitable shoppers who are currently shopping.
- More effective than Facebook or Instagram ads for sales.
- Sell more products and run more profitable advertisements.
- Increase your revenue, profits, and, ultimately, your business.
- Improve your ad's click-through rate over regular Google AdWords ads.
1. Welcome section
- Course and instructor introduction - please watch so you know what to expect
- Visual difference of Google Shopping ads vs. AdWords ads
- Creating your merchant account
- Starting to set up your product feed and linking it to your Google Ads
- Creating a Google Ads account and linking it to your Merchant Center account
- Automatic updates setting
- Setting up the Google Ads and Merchant Shopping ads and starting to run it
- Creating your first data feed
- Beginning to fill out your data feed
- Filling out the product feed
- Link to the Google product taxonomy
- Correctly setting your title attribute
- Link to the Google guide for the title field
- I am updating the course now - videos after this are older. I'm making new ones
- Optimizing the description field in your product feed
- Link to the page discussed in previous video
- Almost there - creating your campaign
- What is the smart shopping campaign option
- Starting to run the ads
2. Working with Shopify stores
- Connecting Shopify and Google Ads and setting up billing
- Submitting the ad to Google Shopping through Shopify
3. How to get cheaper ad clicks & more ad impressions
- How to begin running your ads from AdWords
- What if the product doesn't get many clicks at first?
- How to get cheaper clicks with the Ad-rank and how to boost it
- More ad attributes: Strategy to decrease cost of clicks & getting more exposure
4. Analytics for your ad clicks
How to set up Analytics for your Google Ads clicks