In this course, you will :
- Know how to Critically evaluate the role of management accounting information and related ethical issues in planning, organizing, and controlling activities of a firm.
- Know how to Contrast different cost types, classifications, and methods and apply this knowledge in decision-making process.
- Know how to perform Cost-Volume-Profit analysis for profit planning, pricing decisions, and sensitivity analysis.
- Know how to Prepare and explain the use of Incremental Analysis in the decision-making process.
- Know how to Create excel spreadsheets to interpret budgets as part of responsibility accounting.
- Know what a job costing system, a process costing system and an activity based Costing system operates..
- Understand the target pricing model..
- Learn how to use the incremental analysis technique when analyzing problems and decision making..
- Prepare a master budget using excel.
- Understand the Balanced Scorecard..