In this course, you will :
- Be able to Articulate a comprehensive understanding of accounting principles that guide measurement, recording, and reporting of financial activities of a business.
- Prepare financial statements for external users and understand how to use these statements in decision making.
- Measure and analyze the reporting of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Be able to Evaluate business performance using Ratio Analysis and other quantitative data analytics tools, techniques, and methods.
- Know how to Create a system of internal control for organizations.
- Know that many of the business terms are accounting terms.
- Understanding how the accounting system works will teach you many different business concepts.
- Understanding these business concepts are necessary if you are interested in obtaining your Master of Business Degree..
- This course provides an overview of business and would be of interest to anyone who wants to know more about business.