In this course, you will :
- Apply the concepts of management accounting to the various activities in the organization by analyzing different types of costs and use them in decision making situations.
- Describe the role of budgeting in the planning, control, and resource allocation process and develop different types of budgets using spreadsheets.
- Apply the concept of responsibility accounting in managerial performance evaluation.
- Identify relevant costs and use the Incremental Analysis in decision making process to support the decision making process.
- Establish standard costs and analyze variances.