In this course, you will learn :
- The 3 principles of Integral thought: absorb the core Integral mind shifts that profoundly transform how you experience life and yourself.
- The 4 Quadrants: gain a deeper understanding of the elements of consciousness that shape how you show up in reality.
- Levels, Lines, States & Types: explore one of the fundamental pillars of Integral Theory, which shines light on your evolutionary development and states of consciousness.
- The definitive hierarchy of human consciousness: discover what level you’re now at, and how to climb the ladder to experience higher levels, where the biggest rewards await.
- The Integral approach towards pain, repression, and suffering: how to identify and start cleaning up your “shadow material”, for greater freedom of mind, body, and spirit.
- The 3-2-1 method of Cleaning Up: use this technique to instantly dislodge your shadow materials, and distance yourself from negative patterns and addictions.
- The 3 Faces of God: which one are you looking at daily, and how is that shaping your views of religion and spirituality?
- Spirituality, according to Integral Theory: apply Ken’s AQAL framework to elevate your understanding of God and Spirit.
- The levels of spiritual experience: and how to open yourself to ‘ultimate states’ that bring you to the core of the mystery of existence
- The Integral approach to diet: use these guidelines to navigate all the conflicting dietary advice, and pick food that works for you as an individual.
- The Integral approach to exercise: discover how to harness ‘3-body workouts’ that engage and condition every layer of your physical being in a way conventional fitness does not.
- The integral approach to wellness practices: explore time-tested practices that trigger remarkable healing and regeneration in your body..
- Communication, sex, values & beyond: enrich the key pillars of any romantic or platonic relationship with Integral frameworks that amplify empathy and chemistry.
- Integral Business: discover how businesses like Whole Foods and Amazon harness Integral Theory for business success - and how any professional or entrepreneur can too.
- Surviving the Culture Wars: an Integral perspective on humanity’s ever-shifting cultural landscape - and how to not only survive, but thrive in even the most turbulent times.
- The Integral Approach
- The Integral Mind
- The Integral Spirit
- The Integral Body
- The Integral Relationship & Integral Work