In this course, you will learn:
- To create an elegant purchase workflow for your mobile app, you need to determine what users actually want, and address their needs in your designs.
- Emmanuel Henri as he demonstrates how to use the design and organizational tools in Sketch to create a modern purchase workflow—and incorporate user experience design best practices along the way.
- How to research a user-friendly purchase flow, create initial mockups, and build your design in Sketch using advanced techniques.
- How to properly label and organize your visual assets to make them ready to export to other tools.
- What you should know
- Using the exercise files
- Visual inspiration for the project
- Research a user-friendly purchase flow
- Initial mockups with balsamiq
2. Adding Items to the Cart
- Adding initial background with symbols
- Creating the initial shopping screen
- Creating the item cards
- Creating the item details
- State change adding items to cart
- Create the user modification area
3. Checkout Screens
- Creating the cart screen with items
- Creating the shipping screen
- Creating the payment screen
- Creating the order success screen
4. Final Touches
- Final touches