In this course, you will :
- Discover how modern data intelligence can assist designers in providing a more personalised and human design experience.
- demonstrates how to use data in creative problem-solving: to generate ideas, improve designs, and connect with users in meaningful ways.
- focuses on computer-generated data as well as data gathered through interviews and other hands-on methods
- shows how to use intelligent tools and agile processes like rapid prototyping to collect, analyse, and visualise information to help solve your customer's problems.
1. A Foundation for Design Intelligence
- How design intelligence provides value
- Design intelligence best practices
- Design research and data intelligence
- How to avoid data paralysis
- Add intelligence to your concepts
2. Applying Data Intelligence to Design
- Data science and design
- Rapid prototyping with data
- Framing with data intelligence
- Intelligence will transform designers
3. Our Transformation through Intelligence
- Great experiences from predictive data
- A new skill set for data intelligence
- Partners in design intelligence
- How design disciplines must evolve