In this course, you will :
- A brief overview of some of the things you can do in R with base graphics.
- learn and extremely useful in preparing exploratory data visualisations to help you see what's in a dataset and explanatory data visualisations to help others see what we've found
- introduces several Base R plot types that are especially useful for visualising important features in a dataset.
- Learn how to change the shape and size of points, the types and widths of lines, how to add points and lines to plots, how to add explanatory text, and how to generate multiple plot arrays.
- focuses on how to manage visual complexity so that the results are useful to ourselves and others.
- A quick introduction to base R graphics
- Different plot types
- Adding details to plots
- How much is too much?
- Advanced plot customization and beyond