In this course, you will :
- Explain the concepts of monolith, microservices, service mesh, and serverless, and how their differences translate into different software development approaches.
- Describe the TARS framework's components and characteristics.
- TARS can be installed and run in Docker, Kubernetes, or from source code.
- Using the TARS framework, create a microservices application.
- TARS can be used to maintain or scale up microservices applications.
- Learn about the features that make TARS a preferred solution for businesses in a variety of industries.
- Introduction to Microservices and TARS
- TARS Environment Setup
- Fundamentals of TARS
- Hello World (Build your first service in TARS)