In this course, you will :
- Identify the first step to take with an invalid complaint.
- Recognize the importance of always listening to the customer.
- Explain how to deal with a customer who is rude and making you uncomfortable.
1. A Two-Step Approach to Commonsense Customer Service for Most Situations
- Validity of complaints
- How to respond to valid complaints
- How to respond to invalid complaints
2. Critical Customer Service Problem-Solving Skills
- Diagnose before you prescribe
- Listen and listen carefully
- Verify, clarify, and follow up
3. Critical Troubleshooting Skills
- Disarm an angry customer
- Give the customer options
- How to deliver bad news