In this course, you will :
- Learn the principles of scriptwriting before venturing off the usual path to tell your story in a unique way.
- Investigate practical methods for developing your characters, story, and conversation before letting your imagination run wild with metaphors and symbolism. Scripts that speak to any audience can help you put your stories in the spotlight.
1. The Fundamentals of Stage and Screenwriting
- The Central Dramatic Question
- Characters and Plot
- Sharpening the Dialogue
- Using the Imagination: Metaphors
2. Writing the Script
- Choosing the Form
- Your Connection with the Story
- Developing the Primary Characters
- Exploring Through Dialogue
3. Bringing the Script to Life
- Rewriting and Rehearsal
- Ideas for Sharing