In this course, you will :
- Learn about the basics of social media advertising and what it entails.
- uses case studies from popular brands to explain what makes a good advertising campaign and the importance of social media for communication.
- Discover Rebecca's creative process for coming up with big ideas for campaigns, from analysing a brief to researching the brand.
- Learn how to generate ideas with these in mind before settling on a final concept and simplifying it for communication with your client.
- Finally, learn how to work with influencers as part of a social campaign, from selecting the right person to creating a clear and engaging brief for them to follow.
1. The Basics
- Social Media Advertising
- The Secrets for a Good Advertising Campaign
- What Makes Social So Interesting?
2. How to Get To the Big Idea
- Picking the Brief Apart
- The Big Idea
- Writing Up Your Idea
- The Final Campaign