In this course, you will learn:
- Learn about the manufacturer's Office 365 service.
- Understand the foundations of cloud application operation.
- Understand the distinctions between traditional desktop software like Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote and the internet counterparts.
- Using OneDrive's cloud storage to its full potential.
- Collaboratively work in groups.
- SharePoint allows you to create and edit websites.
- Communicate with your team in a productive manner.
- Plan appropriately in the planning environment.
- Learn how to use Office 365 apps on a variety of devices.
- Office 365
- Disk in the Cloud
- Groups in Office365
- Teams and Planner in Office365
- Apps in Office