In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use empathy and pacing to create a connection with your customers.
- Learn which words and phrases to avoid when providing customer service, how to use partnership language to make people feel heard and satisfied, and how to properly apologise.
- Learn how to deal with real-world situations like billing issues.
1. Working with Difficult Customers
- Be positive with customers, not provoking
- Pacing your customers
- Ask what else your customers may need
2. Positive Positioning Skills
- Use partnership language with customers
- Overcome resistance with customers
- Empathize for positive interactions with customers
- Words and phrases to avoid, and better options
- How to apologize to customers
3. Positive Positioning in Action
- Positioning your return and refund policies
- Issues with billing or customer rewards
- Your competitor is better