In this course, you will :
- Learn how to create both basic and advanced Blazor components.
- Discover how to create a simple component using one-way data binding and events.
- Discover Blazor's more wondrous capabilities, such as creating your own events and using chained binds, as well as cascading values and lifecycle methods.
- Investigate how to create templated components that maximise component re-use.
1. Writing Your First Blazor Component
- Writing a Basic Component
- Rendering Components
- Creating Blazor Class Libraries
- Components and Code
- Event Handling
- One-way Data Binding and the Diff Mechanism
- Child Content
2. Composing an Interactive Blazor Application
- Preparing a New Component
- Applying the Parameter Attribute
- Rendering Conditionally
- Injecting Objects and Initializing Properties
- Lifecycle Methods
- Preserving Elements with @key
- Two-way Databinding with @bind
- Calling Back with EventCallback
- Working with Chained Binds
- Binding Input Components
- Attribute Splatting
- Cascading Values
- Referencing Components with @ref
3. Creating Templated Components
- Using Razor Template Syntax
- Creating a Templated Component
- Consuming Templated Components
- Using Generics with Templated Components
- Constructing Templates with a Generic Code-behind Class