In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use Blazor to create web applications. To begin, you will learn how to create your first Blazor application.
- Learn how to work with data from an API and how to use data binding.
- When you finish this course, you will have the Blazor skills and knowledge required to build a web application using Blazor.
1. Building Your First Blazor Application
- What Will You Learn from This Course?
- Hello Blazor6mThe Different Hosting Models of Blazor
- Understanding File New Project
- Creating Your First Blazor App
2. Working with Data
- Accessing Real Data from a REST API
- Working with the HttpClient
- Creating a Form
- Forms in Blazor
- Adding Validation to the Form
3. Adding Features to the App
- Adding a Dialog Component
4. Converting to Server-side Blazor
- Client-side Blazor
- Converting the App to Server-side Blazor
5. Deploying Your Application
- Server Requirements
6. Enhancing the Application with .NET 5 Features
- Introducing .NET 5 for Blazor
- Uploading Files Using InputFile
- Using InputRadio and InputRadioGroup
- Improving Performance Using Virtualize
- Other Improvements to Blazor
- Improvements in the Developer Experience