In this course, you will :
- Learn how to identify and develop your personal style, as well as how to generate creative concepts that complement it. Before diving into conceptual photography, hear Aleksandra's tips for building a strong portfolio and defining your own concept.
- Learn how to use set design, styling, and colour to make your images stand out.
- In preparation for your photoshoot, learn how to communicate your ideas and create a'shooting bible.' Then, examine the various equipment and materials required for this course.
- Prepare your equipment first, then move on to set design and composition for three different shots. Aleksandra offers advice on everything from lighting and props to directing your model for a professional finish.
- Explore the post-production procedure. Learn how to use Capture One to select shots and export and save your files.
- Then, learn how to retouch your photos. Aleksandra concludes the course by sharing her tips for organising your photos into a portfolio and promoting yourself and your work.
1. Project Preparation and Your Personal Style
- A Project to Fit Your Vision
- Portfolio and Potential Clients
- Concept Definition
- Art Direction
- Collaboration and Learning to Communicate Your Ideas
- Equipment Talk
2. Shoot Day
- First Shot
- Second Shot
- Third Shot
3. After Your Shoot
- Tips and Tricks