In this course, you will :
- Discover what a preset is and why Lightroom is such an excellent tool for creating them.
- Investigate the app's interface and the photo editing options it provides, ranging from exposure and contrast to shadows and curves.
- Discover how to use presets to convey different colours and moods.
- Create a mood board to inspire your preset design, then learn how to make your preset. Marioly demonstrates how to easily create a preset before showing you how to create one for a specific photo and then apply it to multiple images. For a professional end result, practise editing each photo individually using Marioly's 'apply, evaluate, adjust' method.
- Learn how to use your colour palette to create a consistent aesthetic across your Instagram feed and stories.
- To conclude the course, Marioly provides practical advice for creating presets, such as taking skin tone into account and avoiding over-editing.
1. The Universe of Presets
- What Is a Preset?
- Lightroom for Creating Presets
- Look and Feel of Your Preset
2. How to Create a Preset
- Mood Board
- Creating a Preset
- Applying Our Presets
3. Presets And Instagram
- Color Palette for Instagram
- Final Tips