In this course, you will :
- Dive into the fundamentals of design, such as shape, space, value, texture, balance, harmony, and more.
- Then, before exploring different camera angles and the power of light, learn how to compose your photographs using six foundational compositions.
- Victoria shows you how to create a narrative for your campaign while keeping your target audience in mind.
- Create a visual identity for your campaign before creating a mood board and brief to ensure a successful shoot.
- Learn how to put together a food styling kit with tweezers, paper towels, and other supplies.
- Then learn Victoria's tricks for mixing ingredients.
- Before looking at set design and props, learn how to make ice cream cups and sandwiches that look authentic and delicious. Set up, style, and shoot your shots with your brief in mind.
1. Principles of Food Styling
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Every Picture Tells a Story
- Working with Camera Angles
- The Power of Light
2. The Creative Brief
- The Narrative
- The Visual Identity
- The Mood Board and Brief
3. Making Food Work for You
- The Kit
- Working with Ingredients
- Creating the Food
- Setting the Scene
- The Shoot!