In this course, you will :
- Begin by following the Instagram accounts that Mina Barrio follows to keep up with the latest visual trends on social media.
- Discover what materials you can use for your photographs, as well as the fundamental principles of composition and how to define your own style for your project.
- You will edit your photographs after you have taken them. Mina will describe the tools she typically uses on her mobile device to enhance her images. When they're finished, you'll learn how to organise your social networks, scheduling when you'll post each photograph and programming the posts.
- explain how to use Instagram Stories, the tool that allows you to share short and episodic videos on Instagram.
1. Before the photo
- Achieve the best quality
2. The shot
- The brand
- Create an environment
- Compose a Flatlay
- Interior photography
- Creative ideas
3. Editing a photo
- Editing photos with Snapseed
- Editing photos with VSCO
- Editing photos with Instagram
- How to get on Instagram and schedule your posts
4. Instagram Stories
- Make the photos
- Use the Instagram Stories tools