In this course, you will :
- Explore the world of colour theory as both a science and an art form.
- Learn how we perceive colour and the psychology and harmony rules that underpin it.
- Learn how to use various camera and image editing techniques to enhance colour in every photograph you take.
- Dive right into the basics of colour. Yaopey explains how we perceive colour at the anatomical level.
- Understand the various types of colour wheels before moving on to hue and saturation.
- Analyzing themes and palettes in Adobe Color teaches you about colour harmony and colour psychology.
- Discover how to capture raw images that tell a story. Yaopey's camera tips and tricks will show you how to get the most out of your camera.
- walks you through his colour adjustment tools in Adobe Lightroom workflow.
- Learn how to enhance the various components of your images using filters, masks, and light and shadow manipulation.
- Learn how to analyse your final image in order to elicit the desired reaction from your viewers.
- Learn about Gaussian blur and pixelation and how to use them to direct the focus of a photograph. Finish by going over certain edits again to ensure you get the look and feel you want.
1. The Study of Color
- How to Study Color
- Psychology of Color
- Color Harmony Rules
- Fundamentals of Color
2. Capturing Light
- Capturing Raw Data
- Creating the Story
- Getting the Best of Your Camera
- Color Adjustment Tools in Editing
- Color Adjustments in Lightroom
- Lightness Manipulation in Photoshop
3. Reflect on Your Work
- Revisiting Edits, Is Your Image Successful?
- Getting to Know Your Image