In this course, you will learn :
- Understanding of the fundamental concepts of the cloud.
- About cloud deployment models, service models, cloud instances, and auto-scaling.
- Advanced topics like clustering, global deployment, and deployment workflows.
- Excellent stepping stone to a career in cloud development or to preparing for a certification exam.
- About This Course
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Use Cloud?
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Cloud Service Models
- Functions as a Service (FaaS)
- Cloud Workload
- Cloud Instances and Auto-Scaling
- Clusters and High Availability
- How Nodes Work Together in a Cluster?
- Achieving Consensus in a Cluster
3. Global Deployment
- How Cloud Deploys our Application Across the Globe?
- Scaling with Commodity off the Shelf Hardware
- Edge Network
4. Deployment Infrastructure and Technologies
- Cloud Infrastructure Stack
- Multitenancy and the Noisy Neighbor Problem
- Bare Metal, Hypervisor, and VMs
- Introduction to Containers
- Containers and VMs – Picking the Right Technology
- Microservices Deployment with Containers
- Container Orchestration
- Cloud-Native and Infrastructure as Code
5. Deployment Workflow
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- CI/CD Deployment Pipeline
- Continuous Monitoring
6. Cloud Storage
- Data Storage Infrastructure
- File Storage
- Block Storage
- Object Storage
7. More on Cloud
- Picking the Right Cloud Provider for Your Application