In this course, you will :
- Explain cloud computing's key characteristics, models, benefits, infrastructure, and emerging trends. Make a cloud account.
- Back-end development languages and tools, such as Node.js and NoSQL databases, are used to create applications.
- Create and deploy applications using Cloud Native methodologies and tools, CI/CD toolchains, and GitHub to build your portfolio.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Developing Cloud Native Applications
- Developing Cloud Apps with Node.js and React