In this course, you will learn :
- Develop a DevOps mindset, apply Agile philosophy, and use Scrum methodology to succeed in the era of Cloud Native Software Engineering.
- Create Python applications by combining various programming constructs and logic, such as functions, REST APIs, and libraries.
- Create microservice-based applications and deploy them using containers (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift) and serverless technologies.
- Chef, Puppet, GitHub Actions, Tekton, and Travis are examples of tools for automation, continuous integration (CI), and continuous deployment (CD).
- Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Agile Development and Scrum
- Hands-on Introduction to Linux Commands and Shell Scripting
- Getting Started with Git and GitHub
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development
- Python Project for AI & Application Development
- Introduction to Containers w/ Docker, Kubernetes & OpenShift
- Application Development using Microservices and Serverless
- Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Application Security and Monitoring