In this course, you will learn:
- Polling is both a theory and a practise.
- The nature of the Republican and Democratic parties in today's world.
- How do elections in the United States vary from those in other democracies?
- The most important aspects of the 2016 Trump-Clinton campaign.
- Why do some social movements thrive and others fail?
- Why do certain special interests have greater clout than others?
- How the news system has evolved over the last few decades.
- The ramifications of a decentralised news media on politics.
- Public Opinion
- Political Parties
- Campaigns & Elections
- Political Movements
- Interest Groups
- News Media