In this course, you will learn:
- Explain the executive branch's organization and responsibilities.
- Describe the legislative branch's leadership organization, committee organization, and legislative process.
- Explain the federal judiciary's mission, structure, activities, and political orientation.
- Explain the purpose of interest groups, how to join one, and the obligations that come with being a member of one.
- Examine the legal and economic concerns that surround the news media, as well as the newsmaking process and the credibility of news organizations and information sources.