In this course, you will :
- Investigate data from the 2013 and 2015 FINA World Aquatics Championships, where you will quantify swimmers' relative speeds and variability.
- Learn the Gutenberg-Richter law and some basic statistical seismology.
- investigate the effect that increased injection of saline wastewater due to oil mining in Oklahoma has had on the seismicity of the region.
- Fish sleep and bacteria growth: A review of Statistical Thinking I and II
- Analysis of results of the 2015 FINA World Swimming Championships
- The "Current Controversy" of the 2013 World Championships
- Statistical seismology and the Parkfield region
- Earthquakes and oil mining in Oklahoma