In this course, you will learn:
- How to use graphs and numbers to analyse limits.
- The derivative's physical meaning and geometric interpretation.
- Any function's derivative must be calculated.
- To hand-draw a large number of functions.
- To approximate functions with linear and quadratic approximations.
- To use derivatives to determine linked rates and maximise and minimise functions.
- Limit Laws
- Intermediate Value Theorem
- Introducing the Derivative
- Rules for differentiation of all known functions
Applications of Differentiation
- Curve Sketching
- Related Rates