In this course, you will learn:
- Understanding of difficult concepts from the AP® Calculus AB and BC courses.
- As you learn ideas from professional AP® Calculus teachers, you will gain confidence in the content.
- Interactive graphing can help you develop graphical intuition.
- Chain Rule
- Implicit Differentiation
- Rectilinear Motion
- Parametric Equations
- L’Hospital’s Rule
- Riemann Sums
- Functions Defined by Definite Integrals
- Modeling with & Solving Differential Equations (1)
- Modeling with & Solving Differential Equations (2)
- Introduction to Series
- Series Convergence
- Series Manipulation