In this course, you will learn:
- Understand, visualise, and manipulate basic functions such as power functions, roots, polynomials, trigonometric functions, exponential, and logarithmic functions.
- Understanding, visualising, and solving equations and inequalities using these basic functions
- Understand differentiation and how to determine the derivatives of elementary function compositions;
- To comprehend the notion of integration and to employ some basic integration strategies;
- Understand, visualise, and manipulate geometric objects such as vectors, lines, circles, and more generic curves in the plane.