In this course, you will learn :
- Data modelling with single and multivariable functions
- To solve problems, find the maximum and minimum values of single and multivariable functions, with and without constraints.
- Understand the properties of various types of functions so that you can apply them to model various situations.
- Perform differential calculus operations such as determining velocity, acceleration, rates of change, and tangent line slopes.
- Calculus through Data & Modeling: Precalculus Review
- Calculus through Data & Modeling: Limits & Derivatives
- Calculus through Data & Modeling: Differentiation Rules
- Calculus through Data & Modeling: Applying Differentiation