In this course, you will :
- Robert walks you through the most important factors to consider before purchasing.
- explains what to look for when investing in real estate: job growth, culture, public transportation, and a diverse community
- Robert assists you in becoming acquainted with one of your most valuable resources: your agent. Discover how an agent can help you with your search and what insights they can provide.
- Learn how to time your purchase by considering seasonal markets, mortgage rates, supply and demand, and the general ups and downs of the housing market.
- Robert decodes a real estate listing and explains the key terms you should be aware of. He also discusses how to read between the lines of descriptions and photographs.
- Learn how to take advantage of open houses. Robert provides a guide for finding the "80% perfect" home, as well as valuable insights into what compromises to make and how to use your own values to guide your home-buying journey.
- Learn how to make a standout offer, build trust with a seller, and avoid losing out on a home you want.
- Robert walks you through the costs of buying a home and explains the inspection and appraisal processes.
- Robert outlines the four key areas—as well as the questions you should ask yourself—that will have the greatest impact on maximising your sale price and having a pleasant experience throughout.
- Learn how to hire a seller's agent, stage your home, and determine which improvements have the greatest impact on your selling price, as well as how to set goals, assess timing, and price your home.
- Robert uses his own experience to demonstrate the advantages of purchasing a home. He explains how to accumulate wealth and equity and provides guidelines for calculating the return on your investment.
- Buying: The Most Important Questions
- Location, Location, Location
- Working With a Real Estate Agent
- Timing is Everything
- Decoding a Real Estate Listing
- Open Houses: The More You Go, the More You Know
- Making an Offer
- Closing on a Home
- Selling: The Most Important Questions
- The Art and Science of Selling
- The Real Value of Home Ownership
- A Career in Real Estate
- The True Meaning of Home