In this course, you will :
- Plan, design, and carry out experiments in an efficient and effective manner, and then analyse the resulting data to reach valid and objective conclusions.
- As a follow-up to successful screening, use response surface methods for system optimization.
- For computer experiments, use experimental design tools that support both deterministic and stochastic computer models.
- In situations where standard designs are not easily applicable, use software tools to create custom designs based on optimal design methodology.
- Experimental Design Basics
- Factorial and Fractional Factorial Designs
- Response Surfaces, Mixtures, and Model Building
- Random Models, Nested and Split-plot Designs