In this course, you will learn :
- To create the Application Window, inherit from the Frame class.
- Allow the user to enter a filename as well as X and Y coordinates using Entry Widgets.
- Create button event handlers and use widget methods to retrieve and set data.
- Inherit from the Frame class to create the Application Window.
- Create a method to add the Window frame title and add the Labels to the grid.
- Use Entry Widgets to allow the user to enter a filename and X and Y Coordinates. Add Text Widgets for displaying statistics.
- Add buttons and styling to allow users to graph and display statistics.
- Create button event handlers and retrieve and set data using widget methods.