In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use Python to explore trading data, generate plots, and implement and backtest a simple trading strategy.
- Moving averages, ADX, RSI, and Bollinger Bands are examples of the three main indicator groups.
- capable of calculating, plotting, and comprehending the implications of indicators in Python
- learn about useful performance metrics such as returns, drawdowns, the Calmar ratio, the Sharpe ratio, and the Sortino ratio
- Learning how to calculate these ratios from backtest results and assess strategy performance on a risk-adjusted basis.
- Trading Basics
- Technical Indicators
- Trading Strategies
- Performance Evaluation