- What to consider when estimating tasks.
- What to review on the scope.
- How to deal with Change Requests.
- How to prioritise work.
- Tips to organise your day.
- Checklist for task estimation.
- Scope management: where to look for missing information in "well documented scope" what questions to ask about the project scope the power of explaining the technical details to your client and management, or how to win friends and influence people inside projects as technical expert what you should ask for? EVERYTHING you need how to document requirements, how to structure requirements if nobody did it before how to say no to change requests AKA overtime how to deal with uncertainty, should you take the risk? NO! Time management in projects: how to look at it tips & trips to be more productive estimation techniques estimation checklist - what you should actually consider inside your "development" effort to do correct estimations how to avoid the "blaming game" priority-urgency matrix used right forget everything - who signs your cheque has PRIORITY! Budgets in projects how to read the approved budget in regards to your work why certain periods of the year are more hectic what is the impact of technical debt in projects