In this course, you will :
- Investigate the Myers-Briggs type indicator.
- Investigate the use of the Tates work styles assessment.
- Determine the components of emotional intelligence.
- Investigate how the situational leadership model can be used to meet the needs of employees.
- Consider how the Lencioni model can be applied to dysfunctional teams.
1. Discovering Project Working Styles
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator for project teams
- The DiSC personality profile
- Work style assessment
- StrengthsFinder assessment
- Emotional intelligence for project teams
- Tuckman Team-Development Model
- Situational project leadership
- Project change and transition management
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Manage projects in matrix organizations