In this course, you will learn :
- How to use watercolours, ink, and a fearless attitude to sketch the atmosphere of your surroundings
- Learn to sketch with watercolour and ink using Felix's original methods, boosting your drawing confidence and allowing you to freely express your ideas.
- Learn about different sketchbook formats and which one is best for you.
- Learn how Western movies can help you improve your drawing skills and how to develop an eye for creating a good composition.
- how to paint shadows and lights
- how to use a glaze to give your watercolour sketches a unique twist
1. Let’s Start!
- Presentation of Materials
- Blind Contour Drawing
- Outline and Silhouettes
- Shot Settings Perspective
2. Going Deeper Into Your Sketchbook
- Lights and Shadows
- Watercolour: The Glaze
- Watercolour: The Wash Technique
- Pareidolia Exercise
3. Let's Paint Together!
- Start Sketching