In this course, you will learn:
- The fundamental concepts of musical artistic research.
- In your personal practise, how to refine possible research issues and lines of development.
- Some of the most useful research tools, approaches, and approaches, as well as how they could apply to your project.
- How to Overcome Your Fear of Theory! Instead, you'll see how it may be a useful tool for gaining a comprehensive grasp of your artistic practice's context and potential.
- Methods for developing a unified reflective approach to expanding your practise.
- The variety of options for displaying your work and ideas, as well as their potential.
- How to write a thorough research proposal