In this course, you will :
- Teach you how to collaborate with your producer when planning shoots and how to make your life easier when it comes to editing.
- In the edit, the editors cover the fundamentals of sound design and music. They'll go over everything from song selection to pacing and breath introduction.
- teach you the fundamentals of masking and guide you through an edit They'll also show you how to choose and use transitions to improve the flow and pacing of your video.
- The Nas Daily team also offers some #lifeadvice on whether you should start your career as a company editor or as a freelancer.
- Introducing the Nas Daily Academy
- I Don’t Need to Know How to Organize Shoots!
- Beginner’s Guide To The Final Cut Pro Console
- Organization 101: How To Marie Kondo Our Video Files
- Need For Speed: Final Cut Pro Hotkeys & Shortcuts
- Installing Effects
2. Sound and Music
- The Basics
- Creating the Emotional Arc
- Sound Effects
- How We Choose Footage
3. That’s a Good Looking Video
- Masking 101
- Animation 101
- Transitions 101
- Color Grading For Social Media
- Fix It In Post: What Can or Cannot be Fixed
- Thumb-Stopping 101: Thumbnails and Video Descriptions
- Backing Up: Deleting Generated Library Files, Consolidating and Zipping
4. What Comes After
- Do You Know Which Ones Will Go Viral?
- When Do You Know It's Time To Let Your Baby Go? - Exporting & Publishing
- Breaking Down Different YouTuber Editing Styles
- Planning Your Career As An Editor: Freelance Or Company?
- Top Tips: Color Coding, Compressing, Stabilization & Speed Ramping