In this course, you will learn:
- Analyze and analyse current and former organisational leaders' strategic leadership techniques and ideologies.
- Incorporate strategic leadership insights into your professional practise and evaluate them.
- By incorporating knowledge from the leaders examined in the course, identify procedures and practises to better build personal leadership potential.
- Understanding the behaviours of effective leaders.
- A review of ‘Bringing the Good Weather’
- Analysing observations from educational organisation leaders along the ‘Bringing the Good Weather’ capacities
- Applying research on leadership
- Using the ‘Bringing the Good Weather' framework to conduct field work
- Interviews with organisation leaders to gain insights in areas of needed growth
- Developing your plan for capacity building. Synthesising insights from interviews into a 21-day action plan for your own leadership development.