In this course, you will learn:
- In a world where the purpose of business is being challenged and reinvented, a thorough grasp of the various ways in which businesses create both social and economic value is essential.
- Real-world examples and interviews with company leaders who have led social innovation efforts provide practical techniques and hands-on skills for integrating social challenges into corporate strategy, programs, and organizations.
- How and why corporate social responsibility has developed - from philanthropy to CSR to Social Innovation – and how it is motivating today's businesses to explore innovative ways to generate both economic and social value.
- About the leadership and entrepreneurial abilities and capabilities required to establish and drive social innovation initiatives, such as strategic focus, organizational capacity, stakeholder engagement, measurement tools, and innovation driving.
- Babson's Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® philosophy and resources to assist you in taking rapid action in your organization.