In this course, you will learn
- Building startup leadership skills that prepare you for Dunbar's Number.
- How to define mission, vision, and strategy at your startup.
- How to design teams, culture, and communication at your startup.
- Explain “Dunbar’s Number” and how it applies to your startup.
- Identify the early signs that your startup's approaching Dunbar’s Number.
- Articulate the major problems startups face when they hit Dunbar’s Number.
- Start planning & implementing actual changes to the way your startup operates.
- Better empathize with leadership as your startup goes through its biggest change yet.