In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to use Probability Mass Functions (PMFs) and Cumulative Distribution Functions to represent distributions (CDFs).
- Learn when and why to use each of them while working with a new dataset from the General Social Survey.
- Use scatter plots and other visualisations to extract insights from a new dataset obtained from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey (BRFSS).
- Learn how to use correlation and simple regression to quantify those relationships.
- Explore multivariate relationships by employing multiple regression to describe non-linear relationships and logistic regression to explain and predict binary variables.
- Read, clean, and validate
- Multivariate Thinking