In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use Anaconda to manage Python packages and environments.
- Learn how to use this open-source web application to create a sharable document that includes explanatory text, math equations, code, and visualisations.
- Learn about the key steps in data analysis and investigate multiple datasets with Python and Pandas.
- Perform the entire data analysis process on a dataset and learn to wrangle, explore, analyse, and visualise data using NumPy and Pandas.
- Learn how to conduct analysis outside of the Jupyter notebook by using IPython or the command line interface.
- Jupyter Notebooks
- Data Analysis Process
- Pandas and NumPy: Case Study
- Programming Workflow for Data Analysis