In this course, you will learn :
- Exhibit command of SQL syntax and explain how it is used to interact with a database.
- Create databases from the ground up and learn how to add, manage, and optimise them.
- Create database-driven Python applications to connect clients to MySQL databases.
- Acquire a working understanding of advanced data modelling concepts.
- The fundamental techniques and methods for structuring and managing databases.
- Advanced database application development techniques and advanced data modelling concepts
- MySQL is a database management system (DBMS) that allows for the creation, querying, and manipulation of data.
- How to code in Python Syntax, the most popular programming language for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- How to Prepare for Database Engineer Technical Interviews
- Introduction to Databases
- Database Structures and Management with MySQL
- Advanced MySQL Topics
- Version Control
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Database Clients
- Advanced Data Modeling
- Database Engineer Capstone