In this course, you will :
- shows how to build four distinct data science projects using SQL, Tableau, Python, and Spark in this hands-on series. Ben uses SQL in this first instalment to analyse employee data, which is notoriously difficult to analyse due to its structure.
- breaks down the specific structure of employee data and the best way to track this type of information, then discusses how to begin answering specific questions using SQL.
- gives advice on how to present your data in order to convey your knowledge of the subject, taking into account both your audience and the visuals you use
1. Hands-On Data Science
- How to use this course
- What you will learn
2. Analyzing Employee Data with SQL
- Introduction and setup
- Employee data structure
- Querying employee data with SQL
- Presenting your analysis