In this course, you will :
- Learn about programming and its terminologies.
- Determine the purpose of various programming languages.
- Determine the various Logic Building Tools.
- Create logics to solve problems ranging from simple to complex.
- Identify various control structures in a programme and use them to solve problems.
- Recognize Apex Language and its Core Concepts.
- Understand Apex's applications and how it works.
- Making your own Developer Edition Org.
- Apex is used in conjunction with the Salesforce User Interface, the Developer Console, and Visual Studio Code.
- Install Visual Studio Code to get started with Salesforce development.
- Understand Apex Tests and their Function.
1. Introducing Programming
- What is Programming?
- Programming Languages
- Logic Building Tools
- Sequential Control Structure
- Decision Control Structure
- Loop Control Structure
2. Introducing Apex
- What is Apex?
- Core Concepts of Apex
- Uses of Apex
- How Apex Works?
- Start Apex Development
- Get Your Developer Org
- Using Apex with Salesforce UI
- Using Apex with Developer Console
- Setting up VS Code
- Using Apex with VS Code
- Introducing Apex Tests